Avocado Basil Pasta
- 6 slices bacon, crisp cooked, drained, and crumbled
- 2/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Pecorino Romano cheese
- 2 medium avacados, halved, seeded, peeled, chopped
- 8 ounces bow tie pasta
1.Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine the avocados, bacon, basil, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, pepper, and salt. Add the hot pasta and toss to combine. Transfer to a serving bowl. Sprinkle with cheese. Makes 4 servings.