Tonight dinner is easy and hopefully tasty. I have time but am lacking energy due planning little girl’s birthday party.
Potato skin Recipe-By Mayo Clinic staff
2 medium russet potatoes
Butter-flavored cooking spray
1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 375 F.
Wash the potatoes and pierce with a fork. Place in the oven and bake until the skins are crisp, about 1 hour.
Carefully — potatoes will be very hot — cut the potatoes in half and scoop out the pulp, leaving about 1/8 inch of the potato flesh attached to the skin. Save the pulp for another use.
Spray the inside of each potato skin with butter-flavored cooking spray. Press in the rosemary and pepper
Fiesta Lime Rice side dish Recipe-by Skinnytaste.com
- 1 1/2 cups cooked long grain rice
- 3/4 cup canned black beans, rinsed and heated
- 3/4 cup cooked corn (I used Trader Joe’s Fire Roasted frozen Corn), heated
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 large scallion, diced fine
- 2-4 tbsp chopped cilantro (to your liking)
- 1 tbsp fresh squeezed lime juice
- salt to taste
In a large bowl, combine hot rice, heated corn, heated beans, tomato, scallion, cilantro, lime juice and salt if needed. Toss and serve!